VICTORIA Boating, Fishing, Camtas Marine Safety Chart - PORT PHILLIP / MC307
Boating, Fishing, Marine Safety Chart - Camtas publication MC307
LAMINATED both sides with premium grade 80 um plastic film to ensure product has long life, permanently WATERPROOF and resilient to damage.
Marine chart side has non- reflective matte finish laminate specially formulated in manufacture of surface to allow navigators the benefit of being able to DRAW ON THE SURFACE WITH PENCIL OR INK. Pencil and most inks easily removed with eraser, permanent ink with mentholated spirit.
Size 60 x 64 cm
- Water contours are shades of blue becoming progressively darker as depth increases
- Land contours become progressively darker as height increases
- Natural features, reefs,mangroves, sand types, mud, salt pans and others features are visually realistically depicted
- Grid reference system simplifies identifying positions for boating, fishing and rescue services
- Marine Emergency Search and Rescue contact details for Police and Volunteer Rescue Services phone numbers including radio frequencies monitored are easily located on the chart
- Navigation symbolsare clearly explained on the chart without the need for supplementary handbook
- Known information such as names, heights, depths, seabed, fishing locations and GPS positions, obstructions and navigational tracks included
- Satellite positions derived from the WGS1984 datum can be plotted directly onto this chart
- Lesser known information such as local knowledge of fishing locations and information from latest satellite images are included at time of publication
- An affordable chart and perfect gift or reference guide both at home or on holidays
Camtas management has a wealth of knowledge, spanning over 65 years of combined personal experiences, Royal Australian Navy, yachting, amateur and professional fishing, deep sea and reef scuba diving, underwater photography, ichthyology, marine aquariums, marine rescue and cartography.
Camtas Marine Safety Chart was first published in year 1973 for a local Marine Search & Rescue Group who sought help to create a user friendly grid type search and rescue chart for their local area. New publications have followed due its instant success and numerous requests from similar groups and public.
Marine chart contains easily identified places of interest:
PORT PHILLIP, AUSTRALIA SOUTH COAST, VICTORIA, Boating and Tourist Guide, Recommended Fishing Locations, GPS marks, Marine Safety Chart, Marine Emergencies and Search and Rescue, Southern Peninsula Rescue Squad, Volunteer Marine Rescue Mornington, Volunteer Coast Guard Safety Beach, Volunteer Coast Guard St Kilda, Volunteer Coast Guard Sandringham, Volunteer Coast Guard Geelong, TRANSIT ONLY ZONE, NATURE OF SEABED, MELBOURNE, SPOTSWOOD, Westgate Bridge, PORT MELBOURNE, SOUTH MELBOURNE, Web Dock, Princes Pier, Station Pier, Breakweater Pier, Greenwich Bay, NEWPORT, WILLIAMSTOWN, ALTONA, ST KILDA, POINT COOKWERRIBEE, SOUTH BRIGHTON, HAMPTON, SANDRINGHAM, BEAUMARIS, LITTLE RIVER, LARA, CORIO, AVALON, BLACK ROCK, MENTONE, PARKDALE, MORDIALLOC, ASPENDALE, EDITHVALE, CHELSEA, CARRUM, SEAFORD, FRANKSTON, PT HENRY, MOOLAP, LEOPOLD, CURLEWIS, CLIFTON SPRINGS, PORTARLINGTON, BELLARINE, INDENTED HEAD, ST LEONARDS, BELLARINE PENINSULA, MANNERIM, QUEENSCLIFF, PORT LONSDALE, OCEAN GROVE, BARWON HEADS, CONNEWARRE, BREAM LEA, TORQUAY, PORTSEA, SORRENTO, BLAIRGOWIE, OCEAN PARK, RYE, TOOTGAROOK, MORNINGTON PENINSULA, ROSEBUD, McCRAE, DROMANA, SAFETY BEACH, MOUNT MARTHA, MORNINGTON, MT ELIZA, Kororoit Creek, St Kilda Pier, Point Ormond, Hobsons Bay, Elwood Beach, Altona Bay, Altona Pier, RAAF Williams Laverton Base, Point Cook, RAAF Point Cook Base, Point Cole, Middle Brighton Pier, Brighton Beach, Green Point, Campbells Cove, Werribee River, Sandringham Anchorage, Anonyma Shoal, Half Moon Bay, Red Bluff, Quiet Corner, Table Rock Pt, Ricketts Point, Watkins Bay, Beaumaris Bay, Mordiallo Ck, Bonbeach, Patterson River, Wedge Point, Little River, Limeburners Bay, Wedge Point, Avalon Airport, BeaconPoint, KirkPoint, Wedge Spit, Long Reef, Lillas Point, Corio Channel, CORIO BAY, Bird Rock, Outer Harbour, Point Wilson, Hopetoun Channel, Point Henry, Corio Quay, Stingaree Bay, Cunningham Pier, Refinery Pier, Wilson Spit, Shipping Channel, Point Richards Shipping Channel, Point Richards, Portarlington Jetty, Prince George Bank, Grassy Point, Point George, Half Moon Bay, Indented Head, Hood Bight, Governor Reef, Coles Channel, Swan Bay, West Channel, Loella Channel, Swan Island, Queenscliff Pier, Lonsdale Bay, Point Lonsdale, Lighthouse, Chinamans Hat, Cheviot Hill, Point Franklin, Nepean Reef, Point King, Point Nepean, Symonds Channel, GREAT SAND, Mud Islands, Pinnace Channel,
MIDDLE GROUND, SOUTH CHANNEL, South Channel Fort, SOUTH SAND, Rye Jetty, Sorrento Channel, Police Point, Sullivans Bay, Portsea Surf Beach, Sorrento Pier, Camerons Bight, Capel Sound, White Cliffs, BASS STRAIT, Rosebud Pier, Arthurs Seat, Dromana Bay, Pebble Cove, SOUTH CHANNEL, Martha Point, Mount Martha, Belcombe Point, Martha Cliff, Mt Martha Beach, Balcombe, Balcombe Bay, Shag Rock, Marina Cove, Lindley Point, Schnapper Point, Mills Beach, Half Moon Bay, Canada Bay, Daveys Point, Davey Bay, Wooley Reef
Size 60 x 64 cm
Available in 4 variants
- Premium 170gsm paper supplied with plastic sleeve
- LAMINATED both sides with premium grade 80 um plastic film to ensure product has long life, permanently WATERPROOF and resilient to damage. Camtas Marine chart side has non- reflective matte finish laminate specially formulated in manufacture of surface to allow navigators the benefit of being able to DRAW ON THE SURFACE WITH PENCIL OR INK. Pencil and most inks easily removed with eraser, permanent ink with mentholated spirit. Supplied with plastic sleeve
- Premium 170gsm paper folded into A4 size plastic wallet
- DECAL-STICKER premium vinyl, map side only, UV stabilized quality inks - can be expected to last for years