QLD Boating, Fishing, Camtas Marine Safety Guide - MORETON BAY / BG534L
Queensland Boating, Fishing, Sea Search and Rescue Guide - resilient laminated waterproof chart - wrist lanyard - Size 22 x 31 cm - CAMTAS
- Water contours are shades of blue becoming progressively darker as depth increases
- Land contours become progressively darker as height increases
- Natural features, mangroves, sand types, mud, salt pans and others features are visually realistically depicted
- Grid reference system, latitude and longitude simplifies identifying positions for boating, fishing and rescue services
- Marine Emergency Search and Rescue contact details for Police and Volunteer Rescue Services are easily located on the chart
- Navigation marks and symbols are clearly indicated on the chart without the need for supplementary handbook
- Known information such as names, heights, depths, seabed, GPS marks, obstructions and navigational tracks included
- No fishing Zones, officially declared speed zones clearly indicated
- Lesser known information such as local knowledge of fishing and diving locations, local common names and information from latest satellite images are included at time of publication
- Camtas management has a wealth of practical knowledge, spanning over 65 years of combined personal experiences, naval, yachting, amateur and professional fishing, deep sea and reef scuba diving, underwater photography, ichthyology, marine aquariums, marine rescue and cartography.
- Camtas Marine Safety Chart was first published in year 1973 for a local Marine Search & Rescue Group who sought help to create a user friendly grid type search and rescue chart for their local area. New publications have followed due its instant success and numerous requests from similar groups and public.
Contains easily identified places of interest:
MORETON ISLAND, BRIBIE ISLAND, KIANGA CHANNEL, PACIFIC HARBOUR, BELLARA, WOORIM, BONGAREE, Yule Bank, BulwerWrecks, BULWER, YULE ROAD, DECEPTION BAY, PEARL CHANNEL, Central Banks, South West Spit, Castlereagh Point (Reef Point), SCARBOROUGH, Scarborough Point, REDCLIFFE, Drury Point, River Wreck Reef, MAIN CHANNEL, Sholl Bank, Peter Dann Beacon, Middle Bank, Osborne Point, Four Fathom Bank, Paddock Reef, Captain Neilson Reef, Lucinda Bay, EAST CHANNEL, Ridge Shoal, TANGALOOMA, Cone Hill, Henderson Rock, The Desert, Ship Patch, Square Patch, Tangalooma Point, Tangalooma Tourist Resort, Mount Tempest, COWAN COWAN, False Patch, Cowan Ledge, Round Hill, Cowan Cowan Point, Brisbane Road, MARGATE, CLONTARF, Big Sandhills, Little Sandhills, Frasers Gutter, The Blue Hole, Nundah Creek, Cabbage Tree Head, NUDGEE BEACH, Kedron Brook Floodway, BRISBANE RIVER, West Banks, Juno Point, Mud Island, Coonungai Bank, BRISBANE AIRPORT, FISHERMAN ISLAND, Luggage Point, Fisherman Island Wharves, Fishermans Gutter, Boolong Bank, St Helena Island, Moreton Banks, Hendersons Gutter, LYTTON, WYNNUM, Whyte Island, Boat Passage, Oyster Point, Wynnum Creek, Darling Point, WATERLOO BAY, LOTA, MANLY, Gateway Bridge, THORNSIDE, ORMISTON, AQUATIC PARADISE, WELLINGTON POINT, A S Huybers Beacon, King Island, Darcy Beacon, Green Island, Mooroondu Point, Thorpe Memorial Beacon, Hope Banks, Empire Point, CLEVELAND, West Peel Artificial Reef, Cleveland Point, RABY BAY, Lazaret Gutter, South West Rocks, Horseshoe Bay, Peel Island, Goat Island, The Corner, Chain Banks, ROUS CHANNEL, Maroom Bank, SOUTH PASSAGE