NSW / QLD Boating, Fishing, Camtas Marine Safety Chart / MC480 - CAPE BYRON to NORTH STRADBROKE ISLAND, Gold Coast Offshore
Cape Byron to North Stradbroke Island Marine Chart - Camtas publication MC480
Includes bonus wall chart “Fish of Australia, Anglers Guide” reverse side
- Camtas management has a wealth of practical knowledge, spanning over 65 years of combined personal experiences, naval, yachting, amateur and professional fishing, deep sea and reef scuba diving, underwater photography, ichthyology, marine aquariums, marine rescue and cartography.
- Camtas Marine Safety Chart was first published in year 1973 for a local Marine Search & Rescue Group who sought help to create a user friendly grid type search and rescue chart for their local area. New publications have followed due its instant success and numerous requests from similar groups and public.
- Water contours are shades of blue becoming progressively darker as depth increases
- Land contours become progressively darker as height increases
- Natural features, mangroves, sand types, mud, salt pans and others features are visually realistically depicted
- Grid reference system simplifies identifying positions for boating, fishing and rescue services
- Marine Emergency Search and Rescue contact details for Police and Volunteer Rescue Services phone numbers including radio frequencies monitored are easily located on the chart
- Navigation symbolsare clearly explained on the chart without the need for supplementary handbook
- Known information such as names, heights, depths, seabed, GPS marks, obstructions and navigational tracks included
- No fishing, protected, restricted zones officially declared speed zones clearly indicated
- Lesser known information such as local knowledge of fishing and diving locations, local common names and information from latest satellite images are included at time of publication
BONUS fish species identification poster – Fish of Australia, Anglers Guide reverse side Identifies clearly illustrated fresh and salt water species fish, crustaceans.
Browse over images and learn names, bag limits, legal sizes, habitat and eating qualities and more
- An affordable boating chart and perfect gift or reference guide both at home and on holidays.
Places of interest from Brooms Head to Cape Byron:
NORTH STRADBROKE ISLAND MORETON BAY SOUTH PACIFIC OCEAN Coochiemudlo Island Victoria Point Redland Bay Mt Hutton Eighteen Mile Swamp CORAL SEA Snipe Island Garden Island Macleay Island Lamb Island Pannikin Island Logan River Lagoon Island Mt Hutton Russell Island Long Island Native Companion Lagoon Duck Lagoon Mt Scott Canaipa Passage Pinpama Island Cabbage Tree Point Cobby Cobby Island Mosquito Islands Tabby Tabby Island Steiglitz Horizon Shores Eden Island Crusoe Island Stingaree Island South Lagoon Swan Bay Short Island JUMPINPIN Kangaroo Island Pimpama River Jacobs Well Calypso Bay THE BROADWATER Wooboompah Island Never Fail Islands Tipplers Passage SOUTH STRADBROKE ISLAND Munga Reef Twenty-four Fathom Reef Twenty-four Fathom Reef South CORAL SEA Ephraim Island Brown Island Sovereign Islands Currigee Roes Kamp RUNNAWAY BAY Crab Island ANGLERS PARADISE The Deep Hole Carters Bank The Timbers Gold Coast Seaway Porpoise Point Nerang Head Wave Break Island LABRADOR SOUTHPORT Scottish Prince THE SPIT Sea World VMR Southport AVCGA Southport Southport Yacht Club Cotton Reefs Santa Barbara Sanctuary Cove Coomera River Gold Coast City Marina Hope Is Resort Marina Hope Is Marina Coomera Island Hope Island Twelve Fathom Reef Paradise Pt Coombabah Coombabah Lake Helensvale PALM BEACH Laguna Lake Runaway Bay Currumbin Rock Currumbin Point BURLEIGH HEADS Tallebudgera Creek TALLEBUDGERA CURRUMBIN WATERS Currumbin Creek Elephant Rock CURRUMBIN VMR Currumbin Awonga Lake TUGUN Southport Main Beach GOLD COAST Surfers Paradise Broadbeach Mermaid Beach Nobby Beach Nerang River Gravel Patch Reef Palm Beach Reef Miami Burleigh Heads Palm Beach Tallebudgera Creek Currumbin Beach Currumbin Creek Currumbin Tugun Bilinga Coolangatta Terranora Rainbow Bay Tweed Heads KINGSCLIFFE Cudgen Headland Cudgen Creek Snapper Rocks Rainbow Bay South Head North Head Coolangatta Beach Jack Evans Boat Harbour TWEED HEADS Letitia Spit Tweed River Entrance Sand Bypassing Jetty The Anchorage Ukerebagh Island Sandy Island Point Danger Nine Mile Reef Danger Reefs Inner Reef Cook Island Fingal Head Terranora Broadwater Bay Banora Point Wommin Bay South Reef HASTINGS POINT Hastings Point Cudgera Bay Cook Island Fingal Head Guy Rock Cudgera Creek Tweed River Giants Causeway Boat Harbour Rocky Point Shallow Bay Dreamtime Beach Stotts Island North Tumbulgum Tumbulgum Cudgen Pinnacle Chinderah Kingscliffe Cudgen Cudgen Headland Cudgen Creek Bogangar Beach Casuarina Cudgen Lake Cudgen Head Canyon Murwillumbah Bray Park Happy Valley Hastings Point Cudgera Creek Chinderah Bay POTTS POINT Mooball Beach BRUNSWICK HEADS Burringbar Mooball Tonys Island Brunswick River Readings Bay New Brighton Ocean Shores Jerusalem Mountain Brunswick River Mullumbimby Simpsons Creek Rocky Lake Julian Rocks Byron Bay CAPE BYRON
Bonus wall chart Fish of Australia, Anglers Guide Poster
Species included: Sailfish, Black Marlin, Blue Marlin, Striped Marlin, Big Eye Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Spanish Mackerel, Spotted Mackerel, Grey Mackerel, School Mackerel, Cobia Longtail Tuna Mackerel, Tuna, Amberjack, Samson Fish, Yellowtail Kingfish, Tailor, Silver Trevally, Australian Bonito, Great Barracuda, Barramundi, Giant Queenfish, Golden Trevally, Mulloway, Turrum, Striped Barracuda, Rainbow Runner, Snapper, Saddletail Snapper, Rosy Snapper, Teraglin, Red Emperor, Barramundi Cod, Coral Rockcod, Bluespotted Coral Trout, Chinese Footballer Coral Trout Barcheek Coral Trout, Coronation Trout, Common Coral Trout, Redthroat Emperor, Pearl Perch, Birdwire Rockcod, Queensland Groper, Venus Tuskfish, West Australian Dhufish, Bluebarred Parrotfish, Hussar, Maori Wrasse, Maori Rockcod, Moses Snapper, Australian Salmon, Grey Morwong, Silver Sweep Eastern Blue Groper, Rock Blackfish, Stripey Snapper, Red Morwong, Painted Sweetlips, Golden Snapper, Estuary Rockcod, Grass Emperor, Tripletail, Leatherjacket, Mangrove Jack, John Dory, Gold Spot Wrasse, Spangled Emperor, Goatfish, Swallowtail Dart, King George Whiting, Garfish, Trumpeter Whiting, Sand Whiting, Sargeant Baker, Yellowfin Bream, Black Rabbitfish, Diamondfish, Luderick, Sea Mullet, Eastern Scorpionfish, Striped Scat, Black Bream, Barred Javelinfish, King Threadfin, Sand Flathead, Pinkbanded Grubfish, Blue Catfish, Tarwhine, Black Jewfish, Blue Theadfin, Silver Javelinfish, Australian Bass, Chinamanfish, Red Bass, Paddletail, Bony Bream, Sleepy Cod, Carp, Goldfish, Silver Perch, Golden Perch, Saratoga, Freshwater Catfish, Macquarie Perch, Murray Cod, Tench, Brown Trout, Brook Trout, Rainbow Trout, Sooty Grunter, Redfin
Browse over high quality Illustrations and learn names, scientific names (First word is the genus and the second is the species), average and growth sizes, habitat, places where found, flesh description and eating qualities.
Available in 4 variants
- Premium 170gsm paper supplied with plastic sleeve
- LAMINATED both sides with premium grade 80 um plastic film to ensure product has long life, permanently WATERPROOF and resilient to damage. Marine chart side has non- reflective matte finish laminate specially formulated in manufacture of surface to allow navigators the benefit of being able to DRAW ON THE SURFACE WITH PENCIL OR INK. Pencil and most inks easily removed with eraser, permanent ink with mentholated spirit. Supplied with plastic sleeve
- Premium 170gsm paper folded into A4 size plastic wallet
- DECAL-STICKER premium vinyl, map side only, UV stabilized quality inks - can be expected to last for years